4/10/18

Hello Cards with Rinea Foils

Hello everyone, my recent post on the Rinea blog with two very different, yet very similar cards using Rinea Foiled Papers.


I had this amazing Poppy Stamps background die which is a perfect size for creating cards.  Using the die, I die cut Fuscia/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.  It die cut the foil amazingly well.  Look at all those details!!


I matted the die cut panel on the reverse side so the gold foil would show.


Taking the die cut script hello, I placed it on white card, then added a label around it.



My next card uses Sapphire/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and the same die; however, this time, I used the die to emboss rather than die cut the panel.  I then added a die cut flourish from Gold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper, adding it to the left corner.


After matting the panel with white cardstock, I wrapped it with ribbon.  The panel was added to the card with foam adhesives.  HELLO was then die cut separately from Sapphire/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and added to die cut ovals.



What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph



No comments:

Post a Comment