3/8/18

Zoo Day with Clear Scraps

Hi everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog working with the Clear Scraps March kit. This kit includes a Clear Scraps Heart Printers Tray, Shamrock Shaker and Aunties Acrylic album as well as papers and stickers from Simple Stories.

I wanted a lot of 3 dimensional elements so I decided not to add the acrylic layer.


I used the base as a template and cut papers to fit.


Place the photos in place and cut to fit.


I placed the tiger on top so it appears more 3 dimensional.


Placing the top layer in place, you can see how the tiger stands out.


Zoo day was die cut and added in the panels and flowers were used as a final touch.


Stop by the Clear Scraps blog and store for all the products I've used.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment