2/20/18

Jug of Flowers

Hi everyone, I'm on the Rinea blog with a floral canvas.  Did you know that Rinea has a set of dies for making their stars?  Read on to see how I used the star dies.



Using the Rinea Star Dies, I die cut dies #1 and dies #2 from the new Love Foiled Paper Variety Pack-Glossy Blush/Gold, Glossy Fucshia/Gold and Starstruck Fuschia.  I rolled edges of the dies and glued them together with Helmar Glue.  Then I added Flower Soft in the centers of each flower. 




I die cut the jug from Silver/Silver Glossy Foiled Paper using my Cricut.  I had the pressure setting on medium and the speed setting on high.


I inked around the canvas panel with Delicate Rose Gold Ink.  Using Spellbinders dies, I die cut leaf flourishes from  Jade/Glossy Gold Foiled Papers and Emerald/Emerald Starstruck Foiled Papers.



I embossed the jug with a Cuttlebug embossing folder, then adhered the jug to the canvas with foam adhesives for dimension.   I glued the leaf flourishes around the jug using Helmar glue.



I folded some of the leaves down so they covered the jug.



Then I placed the flowers over the leaves.  Finally, I added additional leaves around the jug to fill in the empty spaces.



What do you think?  This is another way to use the Star Dies in a different manner.  Don't they make wonderful flowers?  I hope you give them a try.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment