1/7/18

January Winter Wonderland Layout

Hi everyone, I'm on the ClearScraps blog today with a winter themed layout.  Since we recently had 12" of snow, I couldn't think of a better layout to create.

The January kit includes 2 - 12" x 12" acrylic panels and a winter stencil along with papers from American Crafts.



I adhered pattern paper behind the panel and used molding paste to create texture around the outside.  Then, I used the included stencil to add trees to the bottom corner with molding paste. 


Once the molding paste dried, I replaced the stencil and spritzed over it with green ink.



I chose elements from the pattern papers and added them to the layout, then die cut several photos, grouping them with the papers.  January was cut from one of the papers and used as a title.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment