12/24/17

Quick and Easy Gift Ideas - Day 10

Hi everyone.  Christmas will be here before we know it.  The last three years I've blogged about last minute Christmas ideas you could make in under 60 minutes.  Well, it's that time again and I've got some new projects to share.

It's Christmas Eve and today it's all about tags. Every special package needs a tag so why not create some personalized tags.


Using Makin's Clay, I created mittens, bells and snowflakes. 



I created a pointsettia and added it to a tag.  Then I used Whisker Graphics twine so I could tie the tags to the packages.




I hope you've enjoyed my 10 days of quick and easy gift ideas.

If you missed my previous posts, you can find them here: 

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9

No comments:

Post a Comment