11/13/17

Fall Cards with Clear Scraps

Hi everyone, I'm creating with  the Clear Scraps November kit.   This kit includes a Deco Printer Tray, XL Scallops, Together Word Title, Vine Chip Embellishment and paper from Simple Stories.

November-clearscraps-kit-94-steph-ackerman

I cut pattern paper to fit my cards matting them with cardstock before adhering to the cards,

November-clearscraps-kit-91-steph-ackerman

I stamped leaves in from Joy Clair brown ink about the cards.

November-clearscraps-kit-92-steph-ackerman

I cut apart the Vine Chip so I could create two cards.  I painted the large outer vine with green ink before adding it to the card.  A sentiment was added inside the vine.

November-clearscraps-kit-93-steph-ackerman

I inked the interior Vine Chip then poured glitter on top.  A sentiment was added to the center.
Thanks for stopping by.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph



No comments:

Post a Comment