9/4/17

Joy Clair and Rinea Foils

Hi everyone, I'm on the Joy Clair blog today with two of the new stamp sets that  were recently released.  We are also working with Rinea Foils this month and I created two very different cards combining Joy Clair stamps and Rinea Foils.



My first card uses the Fly With Me stamp set which consists of 12 images and phrases.   I  started by creating a card from black cardstock.  Next, I cut Sapphire/Sapphire Star Struck Foiled Paper to fit.  Using black ink, I stamped a variety of clouds on the foiled paper.  I then matted it with white cardstock and added the panel to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.

Fly-joyclair-rinea-steph-ackerman
The hot air balloons were stamped on white cardstock then colored with Zig Markers.  Next, I fussy cut them and added them to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.  The phrase was stamped on white cardstock and die cut with Spellbinders dies.  It was matted with black die and added to the card with foam adhesives.

Fly-joyclair-rinea-steph-ackerman

For my next card, I used Little Monsters.  This stamp set consists of 14 images and phrases, perfect for bible journaling and card making.

JC-monsters-2-steph-ackerman

I wanted to create a Halloween card, so I die cut gray cardstock using a Sizzix die.  I added a panel of webbed paper to the outside of the card and a panel of Silver/Silver Star Struck Foiled Paper to the interior.  3 words were stamped and die cut to fit the flaps.

JC-monsters-1-steph-ackerman

On the foiled panel, 3 monsters which had been stamped and fussy cut were placed around a sentiment that was die cut and added to the card.  Isn't it cute?

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph 

No comments:

Post a Comment