3/8/17

Dream Big with Joy Clair Stamps

Hi everyone, I'm on the Joy Clair blog today using the Dream Big stamp set. 

This stamp set has 33 stamps!!!  With this many stamps, the possibilities are endless because they  can be used for any number of projects.

My first project is a card and I used lots of spray inks to create my background.  Then I stamped my elements.  The sentiment says it all - and I added it to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.




For my next project I stamped in my planner.  These stamps are perfect for helping you plan and Dream Big working to achieve your goals.  I stamped the elements I wanted in assorted colors around my planner pages.


 
 
Step out details are on the Joy Clair blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph
 

No comments:

Post a Comment