12/16/16

Quick and Easy Gift Ideas - Day 2

Hi everyone.  Christmas will be here before we know it.  The last two years I've blogged about last minute Christmas ideas you could make in under 30 minutes.  Well, it's that time again and I've got some new projects to share.

If you need to create something quick for the holidays, stop by the next 10 days and  I will show you some fun, quick and easy projects.

Today's project is reindeer Christmas ornaments.


Lightly sand assorted wood blocks and then paint with Milk Paint.


Use tool to make holes in each block.  Add wiggly eyes and a red pompon to create the reindeer faces.  Wrap with pipe cleaners and create antlers.


Create pipe cleaner bows for the girls, then add wire hangers for the tree.


Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by daily as I show you more quick and easy Christmas projects you can make in less than 30 minutes.
 
If you missed my previous posts, you can find them here: 
Day 1

Steph

2 comments: