12/30/16

My Spiritual Closet Canvas

Hey everyone, don't you love play time.  Just time to play with your supplies and see what you can create?  I adore just playing and seeing where it takes me.

Today, I've been playing with some fun spray inks from Lindy's Stamp Gang. 



Using the Neon Graffiti kit, I spritzed 4 colors on a canvas panel, drying between each layer so the colors wouldn't get muddy.


Next, I spritzed urban amethyst and sidewalk chalk on my craft mat and mixed the colors.


Using a paint brush, I painted a chipboard dress form with the mixture. I added a few highlights with urban amethyst once the dress was dry.  I used blazing black mixed with sidewalk chalk for the dress from stand.


The stamp from Joy Clair, was die cut and urban amethyst was painted around the edges.  It was then matted with 2 layers of cardstock and adhered to the panel to the right of dress form with Beacon Adhesives.


The flowers were spritzed with urban amethyst and, once dry, added around the dress form.  Pearls from the Robin's Nest were added to the waist of the dress.


I love how this panel turned out.  What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment