12/15/15

Quick and Easy Christmas Projects - Day 2

Hi everyone.  Christmas will be here before we know it.  Last year I blogged about last minute Christmas ideas you could make in under 30 minutes.  Well, it's that time again and I've got some new projects to share.

If you need to create something quick for the holidays, stop by the next 10 days and  I will show you some fun, quick and easy projects.

Clearsnap has come out with some new wood block stamps that are fun to use and even little hands can stamp with them easily.  Stamp muslin bags for a quick and easy selection of goodie bags.


 
I used the new Snowflake wood block stamp with Periwinkle Chalk Ink, stamping one Snowflake in the center and surrounding it with partial snowflakes.


 
I used the new Gingerbread wood block stamp, stamping him in the center with Fawn Chalk Ink.  Then I inked around the edges.

 
Just add some candy inside.



These would be perfect last minute gifts for teachers, bus drivers, neighborhood kids, and more.

If you missed yesterday's post, you can find it here: 
Quick and Easy Christmas Projects - Day One

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment