8/25/15

Love is in the Air

It's a new challenge at Cornish Heritage Farms, and I'd love to see your love themed cards since today is Kiss and Make Up day!

I hope you check out the variety of digital images in the store as well as the rubber stamps. 

 
I've used the Brick Wall Backgrounder stamp, stamping it in black ink on red cardstock.  Love the realistic brick effect.  I then matted it with black cardstock so it takes center stage.

 
Next, I selected the Heart with Rose Digital Stamp and colored it with Copic Markers.  After fussy cutting, I added it to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.  Then I paired it with a sentiment from the Friend Expressions stamp set.



This is a great pairing of stamps and would work for so many different occasions.

Don't forget to check the Cornish Heritage Farms Design Team's cards on their blogs: 


Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment