5/31/15

May Arts Design Team Call

May Arts is having a design team call and I'm so excited to be showcasing my projects.


 
I used the Flowers Galore Rollagraph Wheel from Clearsnap to create the pattern on white cardstock.  Next, I used the Sizzix Bigz Hexagon die to die cut the cardstock.  After inking each piece, I placed each hexagon on purple cardstock, then stitched them together. Then I cut the panel to fit the card.
 


MayArts ribbon was wrapped around the panel and I adhered the panel to the card with foam adhesives.  A simple sentiment was tied to the ribbon.

An envelope card created from one sheet of 12" x 12" cardstock and decorated with May Arts ribbon.
A card can be added inside under the tied panel.


A separate card can be inserted in the back panel.

 
 
I've frosted glass bottles and embellished them with ribbons and twine to create fun party favors. 
 
 
 
Fill with candy and present to your guests.

 
  
 
 
 Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

1 comment: