5/15/15

Flowery Refrigerator Magnet

 Hi everyone, it's a beautiful day.  The flowers are starting to appear as are the birds and bees.  This 4" x 4" frame has been begging to be used.    So I had a lot of fun with etchall, Makin's Clay and Earth Safe Finishes.

Using Clearsnap Embossing Ink and Clear Embossing Powder, I stamped a floral image onto glasss. 


 

 
I stamped and embossed the flowers on the glass then used dip 'n etch to frost the glass.   After waiting 15 minutes, I cleaned the glass, and poured the dip 'n etch back into the jar.  Removing the embossing powder, these flowers are the result. 

 

Using Makin's Clay and Push Molds, I created the flowers and leaves.  I also die cut the butterfly and nestled it amongst the flowers.



To add some shimmer to the flowers, I used Earth Safe Finishes Mica Powders and painted them on the wet clay. 

 
 
So what do you think?
 
Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph
 

No comments:

Post a Comment