12/24/14

Merry Christmas from Paulie

Merry Christmas everyone.  Paulie wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas.  But he needed some dressing up first!


I found this Santa hat in the dollar store thinking it would be a great Christmas hat for my son, but he wouldn't pose for me.  So, to the rescue came Paulie.  He posed just long enough to get a couple of good photos!


Using Ann Butler's 2" Flourish stamps from Kellycraft, I stamped them with ColorBox Crafter's Ink for Ann Butler in Canyon.  Crafter's Ink stamps wonderfully on fabric and even on faux fur!



I lined up the first three letters and stamped then, then aligned the last two letters.

 
 
And one final photo of Paulie in his Santa hat.
 
 
Crafter's Ink - perfect for all your crafting needs.
 
Merry Christmas and thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph
 

No comments:

Post a Comment