12/1/14

Elegance

Hi everyone, I am so excited to announce that I am one of So Suzy Stamps Design Team Divas.    The team is made up of a fun and amazing group of designers and I am thrilled to be a part of the team.   So Suzy stamps has lots of fabulous stamps available so be sure to check out the site for some wonderful stamps.

The stamp I'm using is the Black Slinky Dress.  Isn't it lovely?  I stamped it in black (of course!), then fussy cut around the swirls and hanger so I could die cut it with an oval die.  It worked out perfectly.  Since red, white and black work so well together, I matted it with a red oval and place it upon a black card.




The sentiment is Elegance and I've used just the word on the front of the card, with the remaining inside.  Masking makes it so easy to use a stamp in stages if you desire.

 
I used masking tape on the portion I did not want to stamp and then inked up Elegance.  Once inked, I removed the tape so I could stamp Elegance separately.



Then, I reversed and placed masking tape on Elegance and inked up the rest of the stamp.




Masking allows you to use stamps in a variety of ways.

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to check out the monthly challenges on the So Suzy blog.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment