10/8/14

My Diary with Ann Butler Designs

I've got a post on the Ann Butler Designs blog today.


I took apart a store bought journal.  Cardstock was cut to fit the front and stamped with Ann Butler's Crafter's Ink by Clearsnap in Berry using the 2" Doily Picnic Stamp - Ann Butler Designs Faux  Quilting Stamps by Unity Stamp Company.


I put some Ann Butler's Iridescents by Earth Safe  Finishes in Aquamarine on a craft mat and spritzed it with water to make it more liquid.  Using a paint brush, I painted a canvas dress form.



Once dry, and it didn't take too long, I stamped the dress from with Berry Ink and Unity's 2" Stripes, Dots, Hearts.  The stand was stamped with Unity's 2" Stripes, Dots, Hearts and Clearsnap's Stone Crafter's Ink.  I frizzed the edges of the dress form a little before adding it to the front of the diary.  Stickers were added to the cover and May Arts ribbons were tied to the spirals.
 



Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph



No comments:

Post a Comment