10/1/14

Halloween cards with Scor-Pal

Hi everyone, it's a new month and that means it's time for a new  Scor-Pal challenge.  This month we've created Halloween cards. 

Using your Scor-Pal, you can create simple cards that really stand out.   Simply scoring  lines around cardstock adds some nice dimension.  The gorgeous papers I used are from the Robin's Nest.
 
I scored 1/2" around a 4 1/4" x 4 1/2" panel. 


Next, I scored a 2 1/2" x 3" panel and stamped the sentiment in the center, matted it with cardstock and added it to the  larger panel.  Simple but effective.




I created a similar card using left over paper scraps. 

I stamped a sentiment, scored around it, and cut the panel to the size I wanted.



And another similar card but this time I scored a 2" x 5 1/2" panel before adding it to the card.  The stamped ghosts fit perfectly within the panel.



 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Please stop by the Scor-Pal blog to see an assortment of projects.
 
Steph
 

No comments:

Post a Comment