10/21/14

Fall Harvest

It's a new challenge at Cornish Heritage Farms, and Maureen has asked us to use pumpkins on our cards. 

I've used the Trees Backgrounder stamp with ColorBox Black Cherry Chalk Ink, then stamped the pumpkins and sentiment on scraps using the same ink.  I love this color - it's so rich!


The Fall Harvest stamp set is a fun set containing    images and words to mix and match.
   



Don't forget to check the Cornish Heritage Farms Design Team's cards on their blogs: 

  • Amber Hillman
  • Ann Marie Saunders
  • Irit Shalom
  • Kelly Santi
  • Kristine Reynolds
  • Maureen Russell


  • Thanks for stopping by today.

    Steph

    4 comments:

    1. Love this, Steph! You definitely have managed to capture the true essence of the season with your choice of colour!

      This being my final challenge, I would just like to take the opportunity to tell you that I really enjoyed having you as a team mate! All the best to you, as you continue along your creative path!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Great card Steph! I love the background trees too. The side border of pumpkins is a perfect! Hugs

      ReplyDelete
    3. WOW! You really made Fall feel like Fall with this beauty! I love the softness of it - it just draws the eye right in. Beautiful! ♥

      ReplyDelete