5/11/14

Work like a Captain, Play like a Pirate

Hi everyone.  Basically Bare is teaming up with DCWV this month. 

I've used the  Basically Bare Timeless Tabs (BK001) with DCWV Sailor pad.  This paper pad is full of images of anchors and ships and sealife and included lots of glossy papers. 

I'm taking my first cruise later this year and thought this album would be perfect to record those memories.



This album consists of canvas pages which I inked and painted and added rub-ons to.


I used a Basically Bare gear embellie as a stencil and spritzed it with Art Anthology Colorations.


The DCWV papers are fun to use as is or cut them apart and mix them.


Acrylic pages in this album were fun to paint and adhere DCWV papers.  The paint became the adhesive.  Additional rub-ons were adhered to the acrylic.


There is plenty of room for photos and the last page was turned into a pocket page so I can store memorabilia from my trip.


Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment