4/25/14

Wish

Check out my blog post today for Basically Bare

The canvas may be small, but it's packed full of lots of Basically Bare embellishments and Art Anthology paints. 





 
The background was created with a Crafter's Workshop stencil - Bricks - and some modeling paste.  Once it dried, I went to town will all kinds of fun products.
 

 
 
The sun is actually 2 Basically Bare Gear embellishments that I "modified", inked and embossed with Clearsnap products before adding twine and a brad.  The tree was painted in 2 colors of Art Anthology paint and the bird and leaves were stamped/die cut from a Stephanie Barnard/Sizzix Framelits set.  
 
I needed something to fill in the empty space so I dug through my stash and found these fun stickers.  One word says it all!
 
What mix'd media project are you working on today?
 
Thanks for popping by today.
 
Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment