4/26/14

Surprise Thank you Card

Hi everyone. 

Just wanted to show you another creation with my Prima doll stamps.  I absolutely adore them.  When I first got them, I was a little alarmed at how big they were, but the more I played around, the more I realized that the possibilities of creating with them is endless.


If you are anything like me, you have tons of envelopes.  So I thought I'd play around with envelopes this morning.  I took a legal size envelope, sealed it, trimmed a 1/2" off the top edge and punched a half circle in the front portion.  The cut kraft paper to fit and also punched a half circle, slightly larger. 


 
 

 
  
The pattern paper is Authentique which I inked with Clearsnap Mix'd Media Ink before matting with brown cardstock.  The ribbon is from May Arts and is gorgeous!!!  So, layering this panel on the kraft paper, I also punched a slightly larger half circle.  Isn't she just the prettiest thing!!!!! 
 
 
 



Now, just for the surprise!   I added an interior pull out card and created a pocket to hold a gift card.  A simple Thank You was stamped on the pocket.






 
So, what are you waiting for - grab your envelopes and start using them.  I know I'm going to create some more projects with envelopes.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph




 


 

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute, and a great idea...I just made a card using one of these stamps...
    I think my next try with my stamp will be using your idea it is so clever...thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete