2/7/14

Valentine's Day with Sunflowerfield

Check out this digital image from Sunflowerfield - they have tons of fabulous products in the store.

With Valentine's Day approaching, the first challenge at Sunflowerfield is Valentine's Day/Hearts.  I thought this digital image would be fun to work with.  Her name is Enna with a Love Letter and she can be found  here.

*NEW* Enna with a Love Letter - Designed by Vanja Stevanović for Sunflowerfield Designs


I created a 5 1/2" square card and enlarged the digital image so that it fit my card front.  But in doing so, I cut off her legs and that is the fun of digital images - you can customize them.



I colored her with Copics and fussy cut her before adding to an embossed background.

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to check out the challenge here.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment