10/17/13

Take time.......

Good morning everyone, today I am sharing my first post for The Stamp Doctor. I am thrilled to have been selected as one of their new EMTs.

Fall is definitely in the air. I love the sound the leaves make as you walk on them. So I thought this card would be perfect to get everyone in the mood for fall. My card uses these wonderful fall stamps from The Stamp Doctor :
C054 LG Maple Leaf Set
A128 SM Maple Leaf Set
A129 Leaves Turn



I colored the leaves with Copic Markers, then fussy cut them to display on the card. I then mounted them on S4-293 Lacey Circles with foam adhesives for dimension. The sentiment was the perfect addition across the leaves.

Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to carefully check out the store - there are so many wonderful products available.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment