8/12/13

Wishing You Success

Hi everyone, it's Monday and time for another reveal at the Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.

Have  you checked out the stamps and dies from   Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps yet? If not, you should see the fun assortment of stamps and dies they have in stock.  I used an assortment of Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps and dies for this card with some awesome Clearsnap Inks.

I created a 3" x 3" square card and used my Cricut to create the top shape of the card.   I purposely chose the oval opening so I could have the Graduation sentiment GG0401 front and center of the card.  After inking each piece with Clearsnap Ink, I assembled the card.

To complete the exterior, I used the leaves from the Oak & Maple Leaf die, lightly spritzing them and forming them to the shape I desired.  A little brown ink was added once they were dry.  The flower was created from a Cheery Lynn die - Cuties 2, which makes a great little flower.  It was added right on top of the leaves.




The sentiment is Enjoy the Journey DD0037, which was stamped on white cardstock and then inked with brown ink before matting with blue cardstock.

 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph
 

No comments:

Post a Comment