7/15/13

Yuletide Greetings

Hi everyone.  Have  you checked out the stamps and dies from   Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps yet? If not, you should see the fun assortment of stamps and dies they have in stock.

Well, I've decided that it's Christmas in July this week and I've been working on Christmas Cards.



Using the Cardinal Clear stamp set, I stamped the cardinal on Kraft cardstock and die cut it with the matching die.  Then I colored him with Zig markers.  Included with the stamp set is a music/pinecone stamp which I stamped repeatedly across a sheet of white cardstock.  Placing some die cuts from the Gears die cut around the page, I sponged brown ink over the whole piece.


 
I spritzed the cardstock with Clearsnap Vanilla Ice Smooch Spritz for a little pizzaz, then tied some May Arts ribbon and twine together.
 
The cardinal was placed atop Spellbinders dies.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment