7/2/13

Trio of Daisies


Hi everyone, I'm the hostess at Cornish Heritage Farms  this week and I'd love you to create a summer themed card.

This Daisy Trio Digital Image  just screams summer and is the perfect focal point for a card.  I just colored the daisies with Copic Markers and then die cut the image into an oval shape.  The yellow mat really places the focus on the image.

Since I wanted to keep the card simple, I used a Cheery Lynn Designs Die - cutting it from black cardstock and then folding it under my image.  Love how it helps pop the image.

 
The sentiment is from Ornamental Beauty which I stamped it directly on the card.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph
 
 

2 comments:

  1. The black does indeed pop the image. I love the daisies in their yellow frame!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty daisies! Great summer card.

    ReplyDelete