4/2/13

You are missed

Good morning everyone, it's Thomas Kinkade week at Cornish Heritage Farms and I'm using the awesome Cobblestone Bridge  stamp.

This card was a happy accident.   I had previously stamped this image with Clearsnap's line of Chalk Ink in Candied Yam, and I was just playing around with these stamps to see what I could create.    To achieve this look, I  did not clean my stamp between inking.  Actually, I rarely clean my stamps!!!!

I decided to ink up the stamp again with Clearsnap's Sea Crystal.  I love using these inks because they really bring out the details in these Thomas Kinkade stamps.  As you can see, there is a touch of Candied Yam mixed amongst my stamped image. 


I purposely did not add any additional color to the image because I think the effect I achieved is wonderful.  Matting the image on brown cardstock and then blue pattern paper really helps the image pop.    The sentiment is from Script Essential Expressions .
 
Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by and see what the other designers have been creating with the Thomas Kinkade stamps this week.

1 comment:

  1. Love this one! Love the look of stampscapes. Great card

    ReplyDelete