4/24/13

Just Because

Hey everyone, have you checked out the newest goodies in the Rubber Buggy store?  Kellie  has tons of wonderful new products and even some of those hard to find stamps you've been looking for.  Check out the store here.

Today's I've used some fun Bildmalarna Stamps.  It's so much fun to build your image when combining stamps!



I used So Sweet  and perched her on Stone.    I colored each image with Copic markers found in the following collections which can also be found in the store.
Perfect Primaries
Pale Pastels
Floral Favorites


I selected paper from Prima's Londonerry paper pad.  To focus on the image, I used Spellbinders circle dies and perched her on top.  The sentiment is from Justrite Stampers.



Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern paper: Prima
Stamps: Bildmalarna, Justrite Stampers
Ink: Clearsnap, Memento
Markers: Copic Markers


Thanks for stopping by today. 
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment