4/26/13

Have a Fabulous Day

Hi friends.  This week I have a post on the Classy Cards n Such blog.  

Beverly has a wonderful assortment of products in the store and this fabulous Stampavie Stamp  called Blossom Birds just caught my eye. I prefer creating 5" x 6 1/2" cards and this larger stamp is perfect for me. 

I used the new Memory Box die -  Twirling Vine Frame  which  is an intricate die that can be used with most die cutting systems.  I had an issue cutting the frames at first and was about to discard my black piece until I realized it would be great as a mat for the green cardstock  frame, so I adhered them together. Love it!

 
 
A close up of the stamped image fitting perfectly inside the frame.  This frame has tremendous possibilities!!!  The sentiment is from Justrite Stamper's Topsy Turvy Cakes.

 
 
 
Supplies:
 
Cardstock:  Wausau
Pattern paper: Trimcraft
Stamps: Stampavie, Justrite Stampers
Ink: Memento
Markers: Copic Markers
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Don't forget to see what's available in the store.
 
Steph
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment