12/14/12

Cat in Flowerpot

Well, it's time to create something other than Christmas cards!  I think I'm about done with them.

This Cat in a Flowerpot digital stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms really caught my eye. 

I created a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" card from brown cardstock and embossed the front with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. 

After printing the image, I colored it with Copic Markers, then decided to die cut it with Spellbinders dies.  So I carefully cut around the leaves to keep them intact and die cut the oval.  This really emphasized the cat's expression on that remaining flower!!!!  I inked the edges with brown ink, then die cut a larger mat from yellow cardstock.

I adhered a strip of yellow paper across the bottom and added the image.

Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Embossing: Cuttlebug
Image: Cornish Heritage Farms
Markers: Copic Markers
Ink: Memento

No comments:

Post a Comment