10/6/12

World Card Making Day - Friendship Easel Card


Welcome to World Card Making Day.

Today's card is a wonderful easel card from Globecraft Memories that has so many possibilities.

Using Heartfelt Creations stamp - Bella Rose Lattice Background - I stamped directly on the card front with Black Memento Ink.  I then colored the image with Copic Markers.  I also colored the background with B0000 for a soft effect.  Since I also had the coordinating Classic Bella Rose stamps and coordinating Spellbinders Belle Rose dies, I stamped and die cut 3 seperate roses, also coloring them with Copics.  For some dimension, I lightly inked them with ColorBox Donna Salazar Leather Mix'd Media Inx and used Glue Dots to adhere them to the card.



The sentiment is Hero Arts and was stamped with Black Memento Ink on white cardstock. I used 2 sizes of EKSuccess circle punches and used foam adhesives to add the sentiment to the card front. I wanted a few butterflies, so I pulled out Birds and Butterflies Card Decor by Globecraft Memories and used Temple Stone Enamel Powder and heat set.


The card stands perfectly on it's easel and there is plenty of room on the back of the card or on the easel portion to write a note.

Supplies:
Card, Chipboard, Enamel Powder: Globecraft Memories
Stamps: Heartfelt Creations, Hero Arts
Ink: Memento, Clearsnap
Markers: Copic Markers
Punches: EKSuccess


Thanks for stopping by today and Happy World Card Making Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment