10/26/12

Have a Fabulous Day

This is my post this week on the Classy Cards n Such blog.

I absolutely love the large rose stamp from Heartfelt Creations - it's such a pretty stamp.  I used an assortment of Copic Markers to color the rose and the leaves, then used brown ink around the edges after I die cut it.

I created a criss cross card which is approximately 5 1/2" x 4 1/2".  Using my Scor Buddy made it so easy to get the perfect score lines.  To dress up the front, I die cut a Spellbinders border die and then used the Nested Oval Medallion Labels as the base for the rose.  The rose was added with Joy Foam Adhesives for a 3D effect.


My interior card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/4", was cut from brown cardstock, then white cardstock was added on top using Scor Tape.  The sentiments are from Topsy Turvey Cakes by JustRite Stampers.  The two colors of ink coordinates with the roses which I added to the right side of the card with Joy Foam Adhesives.



A close up of the rose.


Thanks for stopping by today.

Supplies:
Cardstock: DCWV
Pattern paper: MME
Stamps: Heartfelt Creations, Justrite Stampers
Markers: Copic Markers
Ink: Memento, Clearsnap
Dies: Spellbinders
Scoring Tool: Scor Buddy



No comments:

Post a Comment