7/3/12

Home is....

I found this chipboard house in my stash recently and wondered why I had never made anything with it.  Well, I decided it was about time, so I pulled lots of different papers, photos and house quotes and quickly put together a little album about our house.


I used Globecraft Memories Card Decor & More (Vintage Lock & Keys) for the front of my book which I covered with Mermaid Tears and Enchanted Augergine Powders then heat set. I also used Brownstone Powder on the chimney tops and along the bottom edge of the front and back covers.  This provided a really fun look to the chimney tops and a little more interest to the bottom of the cover!



What will you add Piccolo Powders on today?  Give them a try.  You will love them.



Supplies:
Cardtock: Bazzill
Pattern paper: American Crafts
Powders, chipboard: Globecraft Memories
Ink: Clearsnap
Book: Colorbok

No comments:

Post a Comment