5/27/12

Teresa Collins Everyday Moments Collection

Here are some more projects I created with my Fotobella kit this month.  This wondrous package contained all things Teresa Collins and is called Everyday Moments.  This is such a beautiful collection.


These stamps are beautiful and were perfect to create the background of my card.  O then stamped several more and cut them out.





I actually cut part of the packaging to use as the background paper for this card.

This easel card uses stamps to hold the easel in place.  The large flower was cut from the pattern paper.


In addition to using this kit, I also incorporated WERMemories Sew Ribbon and Flower Sencil along the edge of my card. What a fun tool and technique.



Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern paper, brads, rhinestones, stamps: Teresa Collins
Ink: Clearsnap
Flower Stencil, Tool: WERMemories

No comments:

Post a Comment