2/1/12

A rose.......

It's another day of previews on the Clearsnap blog and I am lovin' the new Donna Salazar Mix'd Media Inx aren't you?



To create this card, I started with glossy cardstock and stamped each ink pad randomly on it.



Next, I used a styllus and "moved" the inks across the cardstock, blending until I liked my background.



Next, I used the new Twinkle Watermark Ink and the Define It Rollagraph Wheel, rolling on top of my background. I then heat set it with Clear Embossing Powder.



Using Hero Arts Floral Stamp and die cut set, I inked the rose stem with Mossy and the rose itself with Peaches and Schoolhouse. Using styllus tips, I was able to create dimension on the rose. I stamped and then embossed the rose with Clear Embossing Powder before die cutting it.



I die cut the frames using Sizzix Fancy Labels and used that for the placement of my rose.



A strip of cardstock and some twine finished it off.


Clearsnap Supplies:

Mix'd Media Inx by Donna Salazar Designs: Patina, Indigo, Schoolhouse, Peaches, Mossy, Vintage, Pewter, Wisteria
Jumbo Rollagraph: Define It
Watermark Ink: Twinkle Stardust
Top Boss Clear Embossing Powder

Other Supplies:

Hero Arts/Sizzix Floral stamp and die set
Sizzix Fancy Labels dies
The Twinery
Glossy Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment