2/25/12

Good Luck

Need a quick package for a gift to give someone who is moving away or who perhaps just purchased a new home or apartment?

I pulled out my Clearsnap supplies and had this done fairly quickly.



Using Graphic 45 Decades Inks and the Skyline Rollagraph Wheel, stamp onto white cardstock with Venetian Lace and Dark Cashmere. Selecting a section I wanted to use, I paper pieced one portion. Then I hightlighted several windows with some Smooch. I inked the edges of the tag with Dark Cashmere Ink, then added Branches and Blooms and Banner Wishes Design Adhesives onto a tag. I applied Pink Punch and Lucky Penny Designer Foils on top allowing some of the areas to be free of the foils. Adding Pearl Embossing Powder on the entire tag it got the areas I purposely missed and added a little extra shine. Since I had also inked the edges of the tag, you can also see a slight shine around the tag.



I rubbed the Branches and Blooms Design Adhesives onto a black gift bag and applied Pink Punch and Lucky Penny Designer Foils on top. As I did with the tag, I allowed some of the areas to be free, adding Pearl Embossing Powder and then heat setting.




Tie the bag together with pretty ribbon then attach the tag with a solid ribbon.


Supplies:
Ink: Clearsnap (Graphic 45)
Design Adhesives: Clearsnap Branches and Blooms; Banner Wishes
Designer Foils: Clearsnap Pink Punch, Lucky Penny
Embossing Powder: Clearsnap Top Boss Pearl
Rollagraph: Clearsnap Skyline
Smooch: Clearsnap Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment