12/23/11

Wintertime

Time to finish those last minute cards and gifts. I used Bo Bunny pattern papers on this set, first punching along the bottom of my card with Kreaxions punch #311. I loved the open effect along the edge, so I inserted some pattern paper to finish off the bottom of my card.



The stamp was colored with Copic Markers. The sentiment was stamped with Donna Salazar Black Inx and then embossed.


\

The box was made with 2 pieces of pattern paper, each 8" x 8", then folded and scored. No tape was used and the box stays together nicely. I used the same punch on white cardstock and added it around the box. Then, I just added some twine to hold it together and you are done - a perfect box for something small and awesome!!!



Add a tag and voila - done and done.


Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern paper: Bo Bunny
Stamps: Hero Arts
Punch: Kreaxions #311
Ink: Colorbox Petal Point
Twine: The Twinery

No comments:

Post a Comment