12/8/11

Imaginarium Designs

Imaginarium Designs is having a Design Team Call so I am showcasing my use of chipboard. I like to create a variety of projects and love to use chipboard for dimension.

I used chipboard elements down the right side of the page to hold information.

This butterfly card has a scalloped circle and butterfly cut from matboard, inked and embossed.

Used chipboard photo turns and letters.

Chipboard cut into 4" squares and covered with pattern paper, creating a post it note holder for coaches/teachers. The chipboard pieces were bound with the Bind it All, then placed in cellophane bags for a quick gift-to-go.

I cut chipboard with my Cricut as the base for the mountains before adding the cardstock.

The chipboard tree was painted and added to my card as the focal element.

For this mini envelope album, chipboard elements were used throughout.

Chipboard cut into 4" squares, covered with pattern paper and bound with the Bind It All to create a mini album about a newborn.

This is a Maya Road chipboard purse with chipboard inserts.

I altered these wooden letters altered with pattern paper and assorted chipboard elements.


Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment