11/29/11

Girl Scouts Mini Album

Check out my latest post at Scrappin Sports Stuff . I made this adorable Girl Scout mini album. This mini book was really fun to make and would be a perfect gift for the girl scout in your life or perhaps the scout leader. This K&Co. Girl Scout pad was the perfect choice because it has everything necessary to create this one of a kind mini album.












It was a little hard to choose the papers I wanted to work with because each pattern paper would have worked out beautifully. Once I decided which papers to use, I cut each page to fit my album, adding cardstock for the photo mats, and added titles and phrases.

Once completed, I punched holes in the edges and added the binder rings.

Supplies:

Cardstock: Bazzill, Cardstock Warehouse
Pattern Paper: K&Co.
Mini chipboard album

No comments:

Post a Comment