10/22/11

Thanks

Today's post at Justimagine - Kreaxions showcases this fun card using "left overs".

At one point, I used the Lattice Die on some cardstock, but never used it. Then I came across a black piece of cardstock that had an oval cut from it's center. So I thought I'd try to combine these items and see what I could come up with.



I glued the Lattice die cut behind the cardstock creating a fun look to the front of this card. Then I die cut the Butterfly die, thinking it might look good with the Lattice die cut. Being a little plain, I used punch #309 on the butterfly wings, inked the edges, then matted it on some red cardstock. I then added a bling "trail".

The card did seem a little plain, so I picked up some left over pieces from punch #309, and created some fun corners for the card. Then I added my sentiment.

So next time you come across left over pieces from your punches, work with them to see what you can create.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Punches: Kreaxions
Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: Clearsnap
Rhinestones: Want2scrap

No comments:

Post a Comment