8/29/11

Acrylic Card

I love working with acrylic, but I find it is such a challenge to take a good photograph of the card.




The card is an acryllic sheet by Hambly and I used my Scor-pal to create the fold. This gave it a really nice score line. I used Denim Mix'd Media Inx around the edge of my card for a little dimension.

Using one section of a Design Adhesive and Designer Foils, I added it to the bottom of the my card. They work amazing on acrylic!!!



For the interior, I used Laser Black Glossy Lustre
and Autumn Hay Cardstock from Papertemptress along with some Prima pattern paper. I lightly inked the Autumn Hay Cardstock with Chiffon Mix'd Media Inx".



To finish, I added Twine around the card, placing it on an angle and tying it off on the left side.

Supplies:
Ink, Adhesive and Foils: Clearsnap
Cardstock: Papertemptress
Pattern paper: Prima
Acrylic: Hambly
Twine: The Twinery

No comments:

Post a Comment