7/3/11

For a Wonderful Friend

I love this image by FlowerSoft. I've colored her dress in a number of different colors and she looks different every time I color her based upon the papers I used.



After coloring my image on Neenah Solar White , I knew I wanted to use it as my focal image, so I cut a frame with the Spellbinders dies on some Blue Leather . It die cut and embossed beautifully. I used Blue Basis cardstock as my base, and added a strip of White Pearl Linen under the pattern paper.

I added foam adhesive to the frame then tied a piece of black and silver ribbon to the bottom edge.



I used my left over supplies to finish the interior of the card and stamped my sentiment in Clearsnap ink using a Justrite Stamp.

Once I was done, I added some pearls to the frame and the flowers.


Supplies:
Cardstock: Papertemptress
Ribbon: Papertemptress
Pattern paper: Prima
Ink: Clearsnap
Dies: Spellbinders, Nestabilities
Pearls: Want2scrap
Markers: Copic
Stamps: FlowerSoft, Justrite

No comments:

Post a Comment