6/10/11

Christmas in June

Have you seen the new Justrite stamps they are debuting this week? I absolutely love them!!!!

I know it's early and considering the really bad winter we had, I certainly do not want to rush the holidays, but I just got a new set of stamps and coordinating Spellbinders dies from Justrite and I had to play!!! You know it's never too early to start thinking about teacher gifts.



I used the heart shaped Christmas stamp, stamped it on green cardstock with Clearsnap white ink, then colored in the berries with Clearsnap Smooch ink.



This little metal bucket holds note cards, a pen and a candy cane.



This little post it note holder is a great gift for a bus driver. I stamped the star with Clearsnap brown ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.



What bus driver wouldn't love to get a little something!




This 5" x 5" spiral bound book has been covered with sports themed papers - great gift for a coach or anyone who plays sports. I stamped the square image with Clearsnap brown ink, then embossed with clear embossing powder. Once set, I painted the holly and berries with some Smooch ink.



Very easy to make and the tag looks amazing.




I didn't think I would need another Christmas themed stamp set, but I'm thrilled that I purchased this set thinking of all the fun tags I can create this year.


Supplies:
Stamps: Justrite
Dies: Spellbinders
Inks: Clearsnap
Cardstock: Bazzill

No comments:

Post a Comment