5/10/11

Spring is in the Air

This week's challenge at Embellish Magazine is to create a square card based on the color pallette shown.

Since I recently received a selection of Magnolia stamps, I just had to play. I colored the stamps with Copics, then created a background with Nestabiliteis. I inked the die cut with a dauber and Ice Blue Ink from ColorBox and then added Spring Mix from Flowersoft under the fence. The sentiment is a Hero Arts stamp that I then die cut with another Spellbinders die and placed it behind the focal image.



I added pop dots to the die cuts and also to the little image to help it stand out from the fence. The lace was just an added touch since I rarely use lace and wanted to play with it.



I am lovin' my supply of Magnolia stamps!!


Supplies:
Card: DCWV, Bazzill
Pattern paper: MME
Stamps: Magnolia, Hero Arts
Ink: Memento
Markers: Copic Markers
Flowers: Flowersoft
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities
Lace: Hobby Lobby

2 comments:

  1. Such a springy design! Thanks so much for joining Embellishes Square Color Trends Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to comment here too because this is so cute!

    ReplyDelete