5/3/11

Happy Mother's Day

Less than a week to go till Mother's Day and since I just received my first batch of Magnolia stamps, I just had to create this card.



I embossed the orange cardstock with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. I cut a 6" circle from pattern paper with my Cricut then cut off the edge. After distressing the edges with a distressing tool, I mounted it on another cardstock circle.

Tilda with a Tulip was colored with Copic markers, then die cut with Nestabilities. The first layer was inked with Ranger Walnut Ink then mounted on the orange. The same dies were used for the sentiment. After the card was assembled, I added a few pearls.



I used the same papers on the inside of the card, adding a sweet sentiment.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern paper: K&Company
Stamp: Magnolia, Stampendous
Ink: Memento, Ranger Walnut Ink
Markers: Copic
Dies: Spellbinders, Nestabilities
Pearls: Mark Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment