4/2/11

I am queen

Today's blog post at justimaginecrafts looks at at punch 918. As you must know by now, I love making borders with my Kreaxions punches and this project is no expection. Since punching a border gives you 2 borders in one, I decided to use both on the following layout. I used the punch without the inserts.




This layout looked so plain until I added the punched strips. I used one punched section along the top of the striped paper and the other along the bottom of the striped paper. Since I only wanted a little scallop to show across the top, I tucked the punched edge under the striped paper. The bottom strip matched up to the striped paper.

I also used my wonderful circle cutter to cut the 2 1/2" circles.

So next time you need to add a little pizzazz to a layout, grab your punches and create a border.

As an incentive to see how you use Kreaxion punches, join us this month for our first ever April challenge. The details can be found here.

Supplies:
Cardstock: AMerican Crafts
Pattern paper: Reminisce
Die cut: Cricut Expression, Spellbinders Nestabilities
Cartridges: Forever Young, Paisley, Plantin
Ink: Memento

No comments:

Post a Comment