4/22/11

Friendship Goodie Purse

I finally got the chance to purchase a Grand Calibur Nestability set today. Use my Michael's coupon at ACMoore and got it for 50% off! That's my kind of shopping and I've been waiting for a 50% coupon to be able to purchase a set. I bought the Scalloped circle as I thought that would be very versatile for my creations.

So of course, I just had to create with it. This little basket was quick and easy to make and it came together as I was playing around with the dies. The basket itself was cut with the largest die. I had to cut off some of bottom piece to create a straight edge, but then I used my Scor Pal to help create the bottom and the side pieces.



Several layers later, I also used the regular Scalloped circle and circle dies for the front of the basket. A number of rhinestones just added some much needed bling. The handle was cut from white cardstock and positioned just behind the top edges.



Now I'm thinking this would be fun for a girl's night out goodie bag or even something for Mother's Day. Will let you know what I come up with shortly with a tutorial to follow.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Recollections
Pattern paper: Quick Quotes
Dies: Spellbinders
Stamp: Art Impressions
Ink: Memento
Rhinestones: Mark Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment