4/18/11

Fiskars - Part 1

Fiskars is having and Open Design Team Call so I am submitting an application. Based on their requirements, this project provides step outs and directions for creating this Congratulations Card.

Congratulations Card

I love to create cards and after finding this lovely flocked and embossed paper, I knew it would be a perfect Congratulations card.

I gathered all my supplies as follows:

I cut the green cardstock to 5 1/2" x 11" and folded it in half to create a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" square card. I then added a square of pattern paper which was cut 5" x 5". Using the border punch, I punched a strip of green and a strip of pink cardstock. Although the pink border was not long enough, I knew I would be covering it, so I wasn't concerned.

Cut ribbon approximately 12" long, wrap it around the card and tie it on the right side.

Cut the bird paper 3" x 3", mat with green and pink cardstock, then adhere to card front, covering the border "issue".

Stamp sentiment on pink cardstock with black ink and then emboss with clear embossing powder. Lightly ink edges and then mat with green cardstock.

Add pop dots to the sentiment to add dimension and place it centered as shown. Cut a strip of the pattern paper for the bottom edge of the card's interior. Lightly ink edges and adhere.


Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern paper: Heidi Grace
Ink: Memento, Ranger
Tools: Fiskars Oval Punch, Paper Trimmer, Threading Water Punch
Stamps: Fiskars Clear Sentiments
Embossing Powder: Stampendous
Ribbon: Offray

No comments:

Post a Comment