4/16/11

Assorted cards

Have you ever tried to see what exactly you can create with the 4-in-1 punches? Well, for my post on the Just Imagine blog today shows how I created 4 different cards created 4 ways.

Here's a look at Kreaxions Punch #906 ........

This Mother's Day card uses the "C" insert. It's a wider insert and cuts off the tip, providing a really nice looking scalloped edge.



This Hello card uses the "B" insert. I first cut the mat to fit my card front then used the punch on the edges. I then cut my yellow paper and slipped it under the punched edges. I can also see using this punch on a photo mat and just slipping the photo underneath.



This Thanks Card uses the "A" insert. This allowed me to create a really fun triangular punched border which I punched from 2 different papers.



My Thank you card uses punch 906 as a border (no inserts). In punching the border, I was able to easily seperate the 2 pieces and use both on my card. To make each border stand out, I lightly inked the edges. I love this effect.



Hop on over the to the blog and see all the wonderful creations we've been making with our punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment